Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's Letters

For my first official blog post, I'm linking up with the blog Adventures of Newlyweds for Friday's Letters...here we go!

Dear Fella, I love that you know I like using the little spoon for my ice cream rather than the big spoon.  It's the little things :) Also, thanks for dealing with my temper tantrum yesterday and still trusting me to take the truck again today!

Dear Truck, we did a little better today, but I'm still not over yesterday.  I know you're a stick shift, but when I need you to go you NEED to GO!  I'm still practicing.  Be kind.

Dear Virginia and Ohio, I can't wait to see you and all the people you keep for me!  It's been a year since I've seen my friends and family, and I can't wait to see everyone in a month!!!

Dear Puppies, thanks for letting me hang out with you today.  I think I like this volunteering thing.

Dear Camelback Water Bottle That I Found In My Classroom After School Was Out for Summer and Took Home for My Very Own, how can I find the words to thank you for helping me drink more water.  I can't.  You'll never know the extent of my gratitude. Three of you and I've had 72 ounces of water.  I think that for someone who a few months ago barely drank water that's pretty good!  I know it took me awhile to figure out how to drink from you without looking like a small child trying to figure out a sippy cup, but boy am I glad I did!

Well, that's it.  First post=done!  If you stopped by, I'd love to hear from you :)

I don't know how to get the button/linky thing to work.  I'll try again next week, but the link back to the blog is at the top of the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment