Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Rustic Living Link Up

I hadn't planned on doing a post today, but Ashley over at Rustic Living is doing a Wednesday link up and I wanted to join in the fun.

In light of the fact that I really have nothing planned or important to say, I'll just do some random musings.

*I spend way to much  exactly the right amount of time reading blogs.  I just get hooked!

*I can't wait until the new seasons of all my favorite show including, but not limited to:
The Office
New Girl
Revenge
How I Met Your Mother
Big Bang Theory

*Kristen Bell just described why she likes sloths on Ellen and it was hilarious.

*I'm so glad summer school is going well.  It was so poorly planned, and I, a middle school teacher, was going to be thrown into a group of lord knows (actually He probably didn't know) how many children (the number went from 7 to 22), with no knowledge of what to teach K-4th graders. Luckily, I ended up being paired with a second grade teacher who knows what's going on.  That would have been nice to know before my 3 day freak out session last week when I was panicking because I had no idea what to do. Whew!

*Kristen Bell talked about sloths for a long time.

*I teared up a little when the USA girls won gold in gymnastics last night (if you had it DVR'd and I just ruined it, I'm sorry! I'm also impressed by your ability to completely tune out media until you've watched it). I couldn't really cry because the fella was next to me and I didn't want him to think I was a wuss.

*I got bitten by mosquitoes no less than 15 times today.  Dumb.

*I used to kind of like the Subway commercials where the adults talk like kids.  Now, I just think it's creepy.

*Can someone go grocery shopping for me? Usually I like it, but I just don't feel like it today.

*That reminds me, I have to go check the mail to get the shopping flyer so I know what's on sale.

*Then I have to make my grocery list.

*And be ready to go shopping in about a half hour.

*That's not nearly all the random thoughts I'm having right now, but I've taken up enough time.

*Oh, a few more things.  Sometimes I just sit and think about stuff, weird, big stuff, and then I have to ask someone, usually the fella, my weird, big questions.  Here are a few:
-How does the world stay where it is? We're just hanging here! How is that possible?
-Vocal chords are weird. How do they work? And no, a scientific explanation of vibrations and sound and whatever is not sufficient. How do the vibrations make words? 

Ok, now I'm done.  If you stopped by from the link up, or anywhere really, I appreciate that you've made it this far :)

1 comment:

  1. That kristen bell video is the best ever!! Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you next week!

    Rachel
    www.lalalists.com
    Wonderful Wednesdays Co-Host

    ReplyDelete